-->

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Diwali Wearabouts #fbbWaliDiwali

Hey Girlies!

The festival of legit shopping spree in here and by now most of you would have shopped 5 outfits for all 5 days of Diwali. But those few of you who are still caught up in work and have been too busy enough to head out to shop, I am revealing two of my Diwali outfits from fbb. They should help you with your last minute buys and give you a good idea about the latest festive collection of fbb! 

Read on to catch a look of what stole my heart from fbb's festive collection so much that I had to freeze it as my Diwali outfit.

1. Laxmi Pujan Look

This golden sequin crop top came into my life like a blessing! The day I spotted it at fbb I fell head over heels for it. I knew I had bagged a great item for my closet that offers versatility like none other item. The next thing I stumbled upon was this gorgeous black lehenga with adorable lotus print. Put together they made the outfit of my dreams come to life for Diwali. So, here's how I styled it, simply with pearl drop gold plated earrings to look like a diva on the eve of Laxmi Pujan!








Crop Top MRP 1499
Lehenga MRP 1499


2. Bhaidooj Look

Out of all the wonderfully designed kurtis in fbb's Diwali collection, I happened to like this one particularly. It is very wearable on regular basis to office and at the same time when styled well screams festive. For bottoms, I chose a pair of black leggings with festive print. The outfit in total is next level comfort and style put together. When first four days of Diwali exhaust you with lehengas, sarees and anarkalis, you need something like this in your life to give you a break from the discomfort all of them put you through. For Diwali dinners with friends or even for Diwali celebrations at your office, this outfit serves the purpose well!





Coral Kurta MRP 599
Festive Palazzo MRP 799

If you end up loving any of the above or are interested in checking out fbb's festive collection, I have something in store for you. A super fun and exciting contest is coming up on my Instagram, stay tuned for it. I am giving away vouchers worth Rs 1000 to you guys, so don't forget to check it out. 

Have a very happy and stylish Diwali!

7 comments:

  1. Superb looks Neha ..just fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dear... Looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just loved your ethnic look & you look Adorable :) Ateesa Solid Kurta with Embellished Jacket is my fav one of the collection love the eye catchy colour & ethanics,perfect pick for any festive seasons :) #wish love to shop with #FBB soon :)
    Participated on instagram & facebook too :
    FACEBOOK ID - Gitanjali Lagade
    Instagram id - Geet_16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design and pics of the blog is really nice. More over the content is also very productive. Information you have provided is really very beneficial. keep posting. .if you can see more online shopping offers then visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post! Buy latest range of fancy women's pink kurti designs available online.

    ReplyDelete